Where can I view my homeowner profile and statements?
- Please visit Cedar’s Homeowner Portal at https://web.mycmg.com/
- If you need help with your login, please contact email@example.com
How much are my HOA dues and how can I pay them?
- Annual HOA dues are $616 (due quarterly in 4 installments of $154)
- For payment options (such as ACH draft setup) please visit https://cedarmanagementgroup.
- For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I need to submit an ARC request for?
- Every proposed exterior modification to a home or lot requires submission of an ARC request. Please review the Rules and Regulations (Architectural Guidelines) linked on the Community Documents page for more information.
Where can I find a replacement mailbox and numbers?
- You will find a link to the Mailbox Order Form on the Community Documents page. They can also be ordered directly from www.carolinamailboxes.com (Somerset model + a number plate).
- 2” Brass Numbers of Williamsburg font can be purchased from Carolina Mailboxes or from Amazon.
Is there a warranty on my home’s shutters?
- Yes! You will find a link to the Shutter Warranty Form on the Community Documents page.
How do I get a Key FOB to access the Pool & Clubhouse?
- Please contact email@example.com.
How do I rent the Clubhouse?
- Please visit the Clubhouse page for details.
I received a violation notice. Now what?
- Please correct the violation within the timeframe provided. If you are unsure why you are receiving a violation, please review the Rules and Regulations (Architectural Guidelines) linked on the Community Documents page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require more time to comply, please also email email@example.com with your proposed extension and your request will be reviewed. If you have corrected the violation, please send a photo of the correction to firstname.lastname@example.org so your record can be cleared.
Who do I contact if a streetlight is out?
- You will need to contact Duke Energy as the HOA does not maintain the streetlights. A streetlight repair request can be reported at https://www.duke-energy.com/customer-service/request-light-repair.
When is garbage day?
- Garbage day is on Tuesdays. Recycling is picked up every other week. Please visit the Charlotte Mecklenburg GeoPortal (https://mcmap.org/geoportal/) for more information.